Monday, December 12, 2005

Sold my mousedeer to get a fish.....a new fish....a new silver fish to be exact.

(mousedeer=kancil, fish=kelisa)

Top eight reasons why I chose The Fish:
1-Cheap
2-Big cars and me do not go well. I think I am better off driving something small and harmless. Kononnya, people say I tend to drive/park as though I am riding a motorbike. (You DO NOT know me THAT well, hmph!)
3-Cheap
4-Cheap
5-Myvi looks ugly from the inside. I cannot live with ugliness. That's why I choose not to look at myself in the mirror every morning. (Ok I'm just being dramatic here)
6-Cheap
7-Cheap (DAMN the gahmen, why are cars so ridiculously expensive in this part of the world?!)
8-I'm running out of reasons. Oh yea, my mousedeer was getting old (and cranky!). Had to faster faster sell it off before it gets worthless (and crankier).

Despite its crankiness, it was kinda sad for me to part with it. After all, it has gone through some pretty traumatic and magical rides with me all the way from KL to Malacca to JB.

Anyway, the car dealer told me not to worry as I will forget about The Mousedeer as soon as i get The Fish. Hey, I'm not THAT flimsy ok. I am a sentimental kind of girl. Loyal. Faithful. (gag...snort...choke)

By the way, The Fish comes with a CD player, powered windows and power steering! Yea I know, WHICH CAR IN THIS ERA DOESN'T HAVE THOSE? (can't i rejoice at the little things in life?)

Oklah, gotta pee.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger taukee said...

AhLian, you're not being dramatic about how you look la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home