Thursday, September 28, 2006

Second last day at work and I am beginning to wonder about my next job (which starts next Monday and which I am beginning to regret for not taking a break in between jobs. Dedicated worker la konon, haha!)

What is it like working in a design and build company?
Will I be able to convince my boss to get that kick ass Pentium Duo Processor pc with 2 gb of ram?
What is the office toilet like?
Will I get mugged?
Will I have free flow of internet access? Will I get to use msn? Will my fellow msners miss me?Will I get to blog?
How long will it take for me to reach my office (35 km, on a highway, on a working day)?
Will I have to work late a lot?

Such silly, trivial thoughts.

Then yesterday as I was driving back, got caught in the jam and my body was driving in autopilot mode, so my mind started to wander again (I think this is how accidents happen, I wouldn't recommend it).

What if I died tomorrow?

I am so morbid, I scare myself sometimes. Anyway, since it was a very long drive back from work yesterday,..

How will I die?

If I were to die tomorrow, it would definitely be due to some kind of freak accident (knowing how uncoordinated my limb movements are, and heck, I was driving in autopilot mode for God's sake!)

Will I still "be around" or do I just die and dissappear?

If I just died and dissappeared, it would be such a shame. I would have liked to see what my funeral would have been like. And see how many people attended and sincerely grieved for me. But then again, if I were still to "be around", it would hurt so much to not to be able to touch, or hold or talk to the people I love.

Then I started to think,

What have I done so far?

I then decided that I am not yet ready to face death.


P.s Oh by the way, just in case, I am an organ donor and I would like to be cremated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home