Monday, December 19, 2005

Made a trip to Spore last Sat. Main agenda: Midnight Sale at Suntec.

Time: 3 something pm
Venue: 2nd Link

me: we cepat-cepat go and then come back around 8 or 9 something la eh
designated driver for the day (DDFTD): ok

Time: 4 something pm
Venue: IMM Building

DDFTF: i wanna pee la, we stop awhile ok...u wanna wait in the car or wat?
me: i'll wait in the car....no i think i'll follow u

(half an hour later...)

DDFTF: come let's go
me: ok.....eh wait i wanna go into bossini....and then i wanna check out that perfume shop

(15 minutes later...)

designated driver for the day turned bouncer (DDFTDTB) drags me away into the car
me: but i havent seen that accesorries shop...!!!!

Time: 5 something
Venue: IKEA

DDFTDTB: okla we shop til around 7.30 then go suntec
me: ok (keeping fingers crossed.....it's IKEA....there is NEVER enough time)

Time: 7 something
Venue: Still at IKEA

DDFTDTB: u hungry?
me: not really (eyes focussing on IKEA item #590658)
DDFTDTB: wanna eat in suntec or here?
me: anything also can (eyes focussing on IKEA item #590659)
DDFTDTB: okla we eat here
me: ah huh (eyes focussing on IKEA item #590660)

IKEA cafe was so crowded, we had to share tables with two other couples....(yes The Driver/Bouncer was THAT hungry, he seemed unfocused on anything else)...the young chickadee in front of me was so chickadee, so "teh" some more, we almost puked....and her equally young bf ate so much, i almost puked even more...okla it wasn't really like that....it was just that the young chickadee talked in a very childish manner la....(made me feel old, made me wanna puke more...hahah)

So then we FINALLY made it to suntec.

Time: 8 something
Venue: Suntec

me: OMG sales everywhere!!
DDFTDTB: i wanna look for lacoste
me: OMG sales everywhere!!

Time: 10 something
Venue: Still at Suntec (mango)


DDFTDTB (happyly with lacoste baju) : eh ur uncle punya project ..... can habis ar?
me: nevermind can kautim one ..eh this skirt nice eh.....

Time: 10 something
Venue: Still at Suntec (mango changing room)

me: aaaahhhh!!!! dammit! stupid skirt so big!!!!

Time: 10 something
Venue: Still at Suntec (outside mango changing room)


me: u think i have enough time til chinese new year to put on weight to fit into this skirt?
DDFTDTB: don't siao ah

Time: 11 something
Venue: Still at Suntec

DDFTDTB (not so happy with lacoste baju) : eh 11 something already...
me: i know...wait i wanna look for shoes
DDFTDTB: eh thirsty la....
me: ....

Time: 12 something
Venue: Still at Suntec


me: eeyer why the shops closing already?!
DDFTDTB: we'll come again next week la ok.... (looks faint and pale)

Anyway, hasil pencarian from all that shopping = one brown BUM blouse which i didn't even try (too many people trying to get a look at me queing up at the changing room) which marvelously fitted me so well (if it didn't fit, i'd probably clobber DDFTDTB for making me not try).

The best part was, the cute cashier guy with nice strong arms flirted with me! It has been quite awhile since i last flirted with anyone/anything of any gender/race/shape/size/colour/species.

him: is that all? (smiling with all that glorious white teeth)
me: yea (noticing his glorious white teeth)
him: would you like the whole shop to go as well? (packing my blouse with his Brad Pitt' TROY-like hands)
me: hahah, no thank you! (gasping in awe at TROY-like hands)
him: haha! (teeth again)
me: haha
him: can i have your number?

Too bad flirting session with cute cashier guy with nice strong arms had to abruptly end with the appearance of Designated Driver For The Day Turned Bouncer Part Time Boyfriend. SIGH.

Ok ok i made that number bit up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home