Friday, November 10, 2006

My poor pc. It is struggling to render the final piece of shit. I can almost hear it wheezing and coughing.
And I think I am getting old. Can't stay up late as much as I used to. During my zaman muda-muda dulu, I could last for four days with only about 6 hours of sleep total. Now, one night also macam mau mati only. And I have noticed wrinkles under my eyes. Tambahan pula, got eye bags lagi. HOW HOW HOW! Maybe I should laugh less, so that my face won't scrunge up so much.
Akibat cannot wait to watch The Prestige at the cinema, I decided to go pok nasib at the DVD shop.
(Forgive me for my bad hanyu pinyin spelling)

DVD Seller: Siao ceh, ni cao sen me?
Me: Ni you The Prestige ma?
DVD Seller: Ha? Sen me ah?
Me: The Prestige
DVD Seller: The Pre..?
Me: PresTIGE
DVD Seller: The Practice?
Me: The PRESTIGE.
DVD Seller: The Patriot? OHH! (yells to his colleague) The Patriot you ma??
DVD Seller's Colleague: You you!

I dunno how The Prestige can become The Patriot la, but anyway it was kinda funny, and I think this is how people around me feel when I mispronounce words like "chi fen" for chicken rice and "wen wo" for "ask me" but ended up saying "kiss me" instead.

Needless to say, after all that hassle, they do not have The Prestige. Penat only me.

Yay, rendering's done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home