Friday, December 23, 2005

The office is so freaking cold that i have to resort to blogging to keep my fingers from getting all stiff. I don't want my just recently painted pink fingernails go to waste because the fingers died rite? Then it wouldn't be pink anymore. It will be purple (dead fingers-blue....blue and pink makes purple). So I have to type furiously to keep warm. (Furious not because i am typing fast, furious because i AM literally furious at myself from geeting so manyy typiing errorrs as an akibat from frozen finmgers)

Current task at hand only needs me to click the mouse. So after a short period of time i would find that the only thing about me that is alive is my right index finger. (and my brain, of course)

And there's no one on msn to chat with. Well at least, no one interesting enough. All the interesting ones are either:
1-Shopping in GIANT with kids
2-Running around in the office/factory
3-Attending some kind of makan for xmas or something

Ok now, what shall i blog about?

ieshfnvdnvfi;eirgoisnjfvpsnvkslnvgoed;vi

That was just my fingers doing some random typing. Was static too long and i HAD to do something right?

Okay, maybe i should compose a poem.

Satu, dua kucing berlari
Mana sama si kucing belang
....mana boleh ku cari
....seorang.

ALLRIGHT i admit i took it from somewhere (and i kinda forgot some of the lines).

Oh God i'm depressingly pathetic.

iodhgincslaskenjflejnsfvs

Nevermind i shall try to compose a song.

ooooo.......well well.....du du du du du
oooo.....well well...du du du du du
woman...please let me explain.....
i never meant to cause u sorrow and pain....

Allright, so that is not my composition. That was John Lennon's Woman. I can't help it. I'm listening to it now.

Oklah shall go back to mouse clicking. At least ONE finger will still be kept alive.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahaha....you don't sound pathetic. You actually sound so kelakar!

-The One running around Giant with kids n Hubby

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad u find me interesting but i got bored after the part about me

- the one who doesnt have kids to run around with yet

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger alvin said...

whoa! i didn't know my sampat cuz also got blog ar?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home