Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Attended a wedding last weekend and had many *ahem favourable comments.

"Wah lu eh ca bo peng yu sui eh"
*Flattered

"She knows how to carry herself"
*Lagi flattered

My ego was at an all time high when my brother told me,
"Eh B*** L** was asking about you, wanted you to jadi his model, but I told him you were not free."
"WHEN? MODEL FOR WHAT? YOU TOLD HIM I AM NOT FREE? HOW COULD YOU????!! AAAHHHH...!!! I COULD HAVE BEEN FAMOUS BY NOW!!!"
"Dunno, dunno, dunno. Eleh, sekali model for amoi.com ke apa or he probably wanted to finish of his film or something."
*SIEN!

Although he did not say what kind of model, I would like to think that I could have had my face splashed all over some mag like VOGUE or V mag. Hahahaha!
*Flattered tambah perasan now

Was relating all this dengan perasan yang flattered and tak malu langsung to my mom.
"Of course la they say good things about you. Takkan they wanna say you are ugly right?"

Hmph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home