Thursday, December 29, 2005

2006 New Year's Resolution

1-Achieve my financial target (i.e getting filthy rich-yea rite!)

2-Reduce people bashing, unless they piss me off or they are just so plain stupid, don't get me wrong, not intellectually stupid but stupid as in "what the hell was he/she thinking" kind of stupid. Someone said that i will not last one week on this resolution. YOU SHALL SEE!

3-Reduce the amount of items that I can possibly destroy. As of today i have:
#1- destroyed my kancil's cassete player
#2- destroyed my sister's washing machine
#3- did some kind of harm to sis and BIL(Brother-In-Law)'s vacuum cleaner-i can't remember what
#4- almost burn down sis and BIL's kitchen...thank God the only thing that got burnt was her kitchen paper holder....and also that thing that covers the stove
#5- caused a doorknob in their house to malfunction
#6- killed BIL's carkeys-TWICE. Those keys are too canggih for my liking. Not my fault!
#7- scratched BIL's car.
#8- scratched dad's car (he doesn't know about it yet, LOL! Well if he has not noticed anything since last time, why tell him now?)
#9- broke brother's rear view mirror (i wanted to check myself out before driving, is that such a crime? His mirror is OLD ok, OLD and crackly)
#10- destroyed my so called hot and cold water storage thingy. It now dispenses room temprature water.
#11- broke a piece off my printer cartridge and it obviously cannot function now. Thank God it's not the original, but STILL! RM65 ok!
#12- room lights. Some ENGINEER blamed it on my wet fingers whenever i switch off the lights.
#13- broke my shower head thingy
Will update this list when i remember more. The phrase "What have you broken this time?" is so overused on me, i swear it doesn't have any effect on me anymore.
Okay back to my resolutions.

4-Have sex.
HAHA! Gotcha!

Nola, seriously.

4-Be a 3D Artist God. Make my renderings look so real that people will have to look twice to see if it's a photo or a fabricated image.
Now that's more achievable.

5-Do something about my wardrobe so that clients wont see me as a kid/aunty.

I think i shall stop at 5.

Okay an incident that just occured 5 minutes ago while i was typing this make me wanna add another one.

6-Learn mandarin. Good enough for me to be able to carry a decent conversation with a hawker seller without having them ask whether i'm chinese. I'm STRAITS BORN btw. But no point of explaining your whole background when all u wanna do is get a plate of wantan mee right?

Anyway, what incident , u may ask?

I answered the office telephone as the admin lady was busy on the other line.

Me:Good morning, XX XXX
Caller: hiofgsrhnfsoncslkc Ms. J (mandarin)
Me: I'm sorry Ms. J is engaged on the other line. Can I take a message please?
Caller: oh , ianlkncaj (mandarin) pao ping ,wo hhfeowhfioasjnfcoe(mandarin) interview
Me: Okay, wo ken ta qiang wen ta call ni ok? Ni shi sen me ming?
Caller: (Brief pause)...errr....Pao Ping.
Me: (Embarassed) Oh ok ok. Hehe.
Caller: (damn banana!)

(grey fonts to indicate my greyness in what was being said)
(i assumed about that banana bit)

Oklah, 6 new year resolutions. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-Achieve my financial target (i.e getting filthy rich-yea rite!)

yeah...same here...only that im rm999000 short of becoming a millionaire

2-Reduce people bashing, unless they piss me off or they are just so plain stupid, don't get me wrong, not intellectually stupid but stupid as in "what the hell was he/she thinking" kind of stupid. Someone said that i will not last one week on this resolution. YOU SHALL SEE!

...i shall keep tabs and post a comment the moment i hear any bashing of any sort

3-Reduce the amount of items that I can possibly destroy. As of today i have:



4-Have sex.
HAHA! Gotcha!

Nola, seriously.

DESIGNERS + ENGINNERS = DEGINEERS...now u wont want one of those running around the house wrecking things and later blaming their wet fingers for it will u?

5-Do something about my wardrobe so that clients wont see me as a kid/aunty.

i think its the hair...

6-Learn mandarin. Good enough for me to be able to carry a decent conversation with a hawker seller without having them ask whether i'm chinese. I'm STRAITS BORN btw. But no point of explaining your whole background when all u wanna do is get a plate of wantan mee right?

try mixing with chinese educated ppl for 5 years straight...now that ought to do the trick

- somebody who STILL doesnt think #2 will work but we shiau see

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wich u luck

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget, you burnt the side of my pretty rice cooker too while trying to burn down my kitchen. Remember the black patch at the side of my otherwise pristine white rice cooker?

Reduce people bashing?? LOL....

You killed bro's rearview mirror?? I didn't know that....but his car is darn OLD!


-The sistah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home