Thursday, December 21, 2006

My dear 17 inch crt monitor,

Please wake up. I really need you. Please, please don't die yet. I know you are old and your time is almost up, but PLEASE don't give up just yet. I need you for just one more day (okay, i ALWAYS say that) but i always meant it with all my heart!

Mr cpu would be very sad and dissapointed if you left us all, just like that. He is there, all started up, ready to go, waiting for you. He fought a battle and almost had to go for good (choi!), if you can remember clearly, but he bravely overcame it.

Please do not be upset by Mr old vaio laptop (may he rest in peace). He was already ancient when he came to us, and I guess the Malaysian weather was just not agreeable with him (after being in Japan for so long). Besides, his chain-smoking, coffee-drinking companion just abandoned him like that!

If there is a computer God out there, PLEASE let my monitor live!


From your very sad and depressed companion,
AO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home