Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It is lunchtime now must quickly quickly blog.

Updates:
I have 12 minutes left to blog.
I am going to be on TV.
I am going to be laughed at. (laughing at myself, that is, as no one will be watching TV at that time. Heck i don't even know whether i will be watching it myself)
MMB is ending. Finalist: The Ah Lian, The Old(er) One and Young Chickadee
American Idol will be starting again! And Desperate Housewives 2! Woo-Hoo!
I have a museum to design.
Discovered that my designs are getting stale.
Discovered the word "desolder".
Discovered that i wanna work on a cruise ship.
Discovered that i am not even qualified for any positions on a cruise ship.
Discovered that working on a cruise ship is a stupid idea.
Discovered that there are so many things that i can do with my life. Go back studying, work on a cruise ship, work out of the country, work as a designer, continue working in current position and then take over the company, work as a circus clown and then take over the world.

SIGH
Lunchtime is over.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tv?when?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home