Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So anyway, it is almost CNY and i have no mood whatsoever to celebrate. CNY used to be THE EVENT of the year, but now ...sigh. Maybe im just getting older.
Tambahan pula i just got saman-ed the other day for speeding on the highway. Was driving because Mr BF was sick and being ME i just had to speed at the wrong time (due to Daytona deprivation)...so here i am, typing bo-songly with the ticket snugly in my handbag.

KAMU ADALAH DENGAN INI DIPERINTAHKAN supaya hadir sendiri atau melalui peguam di hadapan Mahkamah Majistret di Muar (??!!) pada 23.3.2006 pukul 0830 pagi.

There, im a criminal.

But then again, a speeding ticket isn't half as bad as say, changing a gearbox and a power window and then realising there's a loud rattling sound coming from the passenger seat.
I FEEL for you (you know who you are, you studmuffin!). Don't worry, the "sueh" year of the rooster will be ending soon in a few days, everything is going to be allright. (fingers crossed)

Drove my boss' car yesterday and ter-went over a kerb. Sure gave my immediate superior (who was sitting beside me) a fright. And then i couldn't help smiling to myself all the way back.

MMB finale will be on tomorrow. Who do i want to win? Jessy or Dilla? It's like asking me whether i prefer to eat pork intestines or beef liver.
(I like neither, by the way)

I know i seem to be rambling random thoughts, but these are thoughts that i'd like to have recorded.

Allright, on to more light hearted things.

Wait, there are no light hearted things to blog about now.




"i am 99.9% beautiful, not 100% because i am humble"- jessy the ahlian

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger alvin said...

oh please...!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home