Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just got up from an afternoon nap (one of the perks of working on your own, bwahaha!). But unfortunately, the rest of the world is fully awake at that time, and they all decided to sms me within that one hour.

"Wanna do more kiosk proposals?"
"Can c transactn history wat."
"Mo pi ikealah. My fav plate dah pecah. Mo pi tak?"
"Will email tomorrow. Suppose to go bp sometime after 10 jan. You wanna go?"

I guess the last sms kinda got ingrained in my brain as I tried to continue my afternoon snooze, cos a few seconds later I found myself dreaming that I was on site in bp (batu pahat) and was busy taking site pics. Everything went well until I started taking pics of the ceiling. Apparently the architect decided to retain some part of the original structure, which was an indian temple previously. So you kinda get bits of those indian deities stucked at the ceiling. Okay, not that I am afraid of indian temples but it is kinda freaky la in my dream.
And anyway, who the heck would wanna retain an old indian temple structure to build a condominium?
Then after taking pics, my mom and grandma appeared from nowhere and started feeding me with all kinds of nyonya kuih.
And then I woke up.

I guess this freaky bit about buildings being reused is due to another bit of info tucked somewhere in my brain (I should discard useless info like these man, taking up space). Anyway, there is this hotel in Malacca, which I shall not name, that was previously a hospital. Now, how sick is that right?! I wonder what became of the morgue. I hope it has not been turned into some kind of presidential suite or something.

Shit I'm getting goosebumps.

Okay, images of Jack Nicholson in The Shinning is now playing before me.

STOP IT!

Blood gushing from the elevator.

ARGH STOP IT!!
.
.
.
.

Omg, I so totally love this song right now. Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee. Go check it out.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home