Monday, February 13, 2006

I first saw him while i was still schooling. At that time i thought he looked damn hau-lian.

But all that changed a few years later while i was in uni. Was walking pass this pirated vcd/dvd shop with a friend of mind and i literally stopped in my tracks and turned back. I just HAD to go into the shop. There he was, the same man i saw years ago. Oblivious to my "beh pai seh" stare, he went on and about with such charm. His every movement and gesture spells such gaya-ness, i cannot help but drool. I must have stood there a full minute before my friend pulled me away, which was good, or else i would have created a pool of saliva at my feet.

Asked around whether any of my friends knew this guy. Turns out, he is quite popular. I started to learn more about him, his personality, his likes, his dislikes. He has never spoken to me, he has never looked at me, yet i hear him and see him almost everyday. He was there through those long, tiring nights of working in my studio. He was there to accompany me on long journeys, traffic jams, rush hours etc. And when i went to stadium merdeka with the love of my life last march, he was there.

That, my friend, was how i fell in love with Jay Chou.

Happy Valentine's Day! Muaks!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have turned to the dark side....

Happy Valentine's Day! Mua-mua...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home