Friday, January 12, 2007

I am so happy because:

1- I finally got my notebook. A kick ass gigantic piece of electronic device so heavy (okay, it's a 17", I need it to be big, and it also comes with the number pad, as I use that a lot) that the bf doesn't even classify it as a notebook. LOL! And I kinda got more than I bargained for. They upgraded my hard disk (I somehow find it difficult to type that word without thinking of something else that's obscene) from 120G to 160G, upgraded my processor from a Core 2 Duo T5500 (1.66) to a T5600 (1.83) and to top it off, they even upgraded my graphic card from a 128 to a 216! All because the model I wanted has been replaced by a newer one (but at the same price la of course, if not I wouldn't be so happy right?). Oh, and I managed to squeeze a 1G Kingston thumbdrive and an optical mouse from the boss. Heehee! Kegembiraan yang tak terhingga!

Me: YAY! I can now go surf at Starbucks!
The BF: Errr, you think the table can hold your machine?

2- I managed to get return tickets to Tawau for only RM130. Thanks to AirAsia's 1 million free air tickets promotion that's going on now.

3- I can finally see some kind of improvement with my 3Ds. Maybe it's the notebook (rendering time is shorter and I can finally try out more canggih-manggih lighting and rendering effects without crippling the computer), or maybe it's just psychological, or maybe I got lucky this time. Whatever!

4- I finally got my payment (although partial) for a job that I have been doing since May 2006!

It is almost 2am, I am so tired, have to get a presentation out by tomorrow night, yet I am so happy!

Happy, happy, happy!

Oh damn I suddenly remembered that I have to go get my car alarm fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home